The Events Intern is a part-time role that is critical to the execution of the Circle City Kombucha Events Program. The Events Intern will assist the Events & Market Leader in prepping, planning and executing events throughout the summer of 2019.
What You Will Gain:
A better understand of the “behind the scenes” of event management- Pre & Post Event preparations and organization
– On-site execution and decision making
– Managing and leading a team to execute events
– Pre & post event marketing and communications
– The business behind events (financial and strategic planning)
– Creative thinking to help execute strategies in a small business
The Event Intern’s responsibilities are as follows:
– Assist in the pre and post event work. Stocking and restocking event kits, driving delivery vehicle, loading and unloading delivery vehicles and assist in any administrative duties assigned by Events & Marketing Leader.
– The Event Intern will work two events per week with the rest of the 15-20 hours being for event prep and administrative tasks.
– The Event Intern will assist Events & Marketing Leader with research and strategic planning for future events and building out the events schedule.
-Must be able to work Friday & Saturday.
What are we looking for?
1) Strong organizational and communication skills.
2) Passion for our kombucha movement and an interest in running events, business or strategic communication.
3) The Event Intern will work 15-20 hours per week including some weekends. Schedule will be decided upon with Event & Marketing Leader based on event needs and intern’s schedule.
About Circle City Kombucha
Circle City Kombucha is an Indianapolis-based beverage producer whose mission is to craft the Midwest Lifestyle with our Feel Good Soda. We sell & distribute Kombucha across the Midwest and are in a period of unprecedented growth, hence the need for new, high-caliber team members. Our culture is our greatest asset and all members of our team live, breathe, and embody the following principles:
We invest in relationships
We get people excited
We always take the high road
We treat people fairly and with respect
We deliver on our commitments
We promote Kombucha, even if it isn’t our own
We have fun. A lot of fun. Too much fun!
Job Type – Paid Internship
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Komal Sheth