The Brewery Production Support position is a full-time role at Circle City Kombucha’s East Indy location. This position will be a key part of the process to brew, create, and package kombucha to help us achieve our mission to Craft Midwest Lifestyles with our Feel Good Soda.
The Brewery Production Support’s Responsibilities are as follows:
Key Accountability: Weekly product output (cases/kegs) and facility cleanliness under the direction of the Operations Leader.
● Bottling: Running a small counter pressure bottling system
● Kegging: Counter pressure from Brite tanks
● Cleaning: Brewing equipment, basic facility
● Brewing: Learn and participate in our kombucha brewing process
● Shipping/Receiving: Unloading deliveries, packing items for shipment
● Deliveries and Line Cleaning
● Documentation: Documenting the progression of the product through our internal system
● Experience in food and beverage, warehousing, or production preferred.
● Experience with batch records and SOPs preferred.
● Quick learner, opportunistic, out-of-the-box thinker.
● Must be able to regularly lift 50lbs.
● Clean driving record.
● Must be punctual and be able to adhere to tight schedules.
What You’ll Gain:
● Hands-on experience in an active brewing facility.
● Opportunities to grow into a leadership position.
● Be a part of a local, growing business with opportunities to expand your career as we expand.
● Lots of free Kombucha!
Circle City Kombucha is an Indianapolis-based beverage producer whose mission is to craft the Midwest Lifestyle with our Feel Good Soda. We sell & distribute Kombucha across the Midwest and are in a period of unprecedented growth, hence the need for new, high-caliber team members. Our culture is our greatest asset and all members of our team live, breathe, and embody the following principles:
● We invest in relationships
● We get people excited
● We always take the high road
● We treat people fairly and with respect
● We deliver on our commitments
● We promote Kombucha, even if it isn’t our own
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send a resume to John Stark